Turnkey Solutions you can rely on
16 REASONS TO CHOOSE ROYAL SERVICES FOR YOUR NATIONAL ROLLOUT PROJECT NEEDS
Satisfied customers - many people can talk the talk, but after that, things tend to take a turn for the worse. Speak to our happy clients who have been working with us for 20+ years!
1. Design Consultation - We love to get involved as early as possible in the process so that we can help you with creating the scope of work to save time, effort and $$$.
2. Knowledgeable Staff - our incredible project managers have a wide array of qualifications and experience and will
3. 20+ years experience - since 1993 we have been performing special projects for national corporations around the country.
4. Turnkey Solutions - we take care of everything from start to finish, so you don't have to. Bundle everything together and let us take care of the rest.
5. One point of contact - you won't constantly be passed around our office. You will have one person to work with, so that you can develop an understanding of what is involved and can be on the same page from day one.
6. Round the clock visibility with RAZOR CMMS - connected real time to allow you to monitor progress in the field.
7. A personal relationship - although we use RAZOR to monitor work progress, we still believe in personal communication and will always have someone available to talk to, rather than forcing you to go through an automated system and receive a response several hours later.
8. 24/7 call center - Simple and as it sounds. We are always there for you, especially when you need us the most.
9. Logistics - One more thing that you don't need to deal with. Turnkey solutions including logistics makes the project schedule easier to manage, reduces storage and transportation costs, and allows us to make sure that our teams have everything they need.
10. Problem Solving - there are always going to be surprises that pop up during the project. It might be problems from a previous project, faulty wires, or equipment that needs to be brought up to code. Whatever it is, we will be there and will work to find a solution.
11. Collaboration - Such a crucial part of project management. We will work with all players involved to ensure the project runs as smoothly as possible. From landlords and local authorities, to technicians and store managers, we will make sure everyone is on the same page.
12. Communication - did we mention that we will always be here for you?! Whether it be by phone or text, email or Skype, we will be there by your side every step of the way.
13. Minimal Store Disruption - our installation crews work round the clock so that your business can stay open, and revenue generation isn't affected.
14. In-house Training - Our installers are trained at our international headquarters where we can develop the most efficient and effective systems possible. This expedites the learning process and allows our team to hit the ground running, saving you time and money.
15. Pride - This isn't just a one off for our team. Your store is just one of many projects that they are involved with, and they take great pride in the quality of workmanship they perform in the field.
16. Your happiness - Lowering your stress levels, removing the burden from your shoulders, delivering on time and within budget - it's what we do!
2120 total high velocity rollout locations in 2016:
We'd love to hear from you about your national rollout project needs and how we can help you! Contact us today and expect the exceptional!
The Royal Advantage: