A refreshing approach for directors of facility maintenance services
1. What makes you different from your competitors?
2. Are you a good fit for everyone?
Definitely not. We typically don't work with companies who:
3. What do you enjoy most about the service that you provide?
4. What is your pricing structure?
5. What services do you not typically offer?
Janitorial, snow removal, landscaping, roofing and new build are trades that we typically do not offer directly. However, we always try to work with our clients to find a solution for their facilities.
6. Can you guarantee me no mistakes?
Unfortunately not. Mistakes are always going to happen, that's life. There is no way that you can promise that speed bumps won't occur. However, we can commit to taking ownership of any problems that arise and taking the necessary action to solve the issues.
7. What are the benefits of what you do?
8. What are your typical costs?
Average service calls realistically range from $150 and up (these prices are AVERAGE, and can vary drastically depending on the product, the region, the company, age of store, jurisdictional codes, equipment manufacturer, time of day, weekday or weekend etc.).
9. Do you work with hourly rates or flat rates?
This is one of those situations that can be manipulated to make it sound better for the customer, but ends up costing them more. A plumber working for $35 per hour isn't always cheaper than one working at $55 per hour. If it takes him two hours, twice as long as the more expensive vendor, his cost will be $70 vs. the $55 of the other guy.
10. Do you have subsidiaries & have you ever filed chapter 11 or 22?
No. We also haven't had to create spin offs in an attempt to cover our tracks and compensate for poor service provision.
11. Should I look elsewhere to make comparisons?
Definitely. Look at reviews, call references that companies have provided to you, ask the tough questions, and make sure that you are 100% happy before finalizing your decision.
If you are fed up of your current service provider and are searching for the best retail facility maintenance companies, we would love to discuss where we can add value to your current operations. Call 1800-728-1155 or email email@example.com.